In our business, it is a two-step process. Part one is engaging the employer in the magical “fit” of budget and benefits. Once that goal is accomplished, moving forward to part two, which is filling the needs of the employee. This is so crucial today because there is the pressure of figuring out what/who to insure and meeting the government requirements.
– Pam Files
About Pamela A. Files
Over 40 Years of Insurance and Benefits Experience
Prior to founding her independent consulting firm, PAFiles, LLC, Pamela Files was the top producer at Fisher Brown Bottrell Agency, where she managed $100,000,000+ of employee benefits throughout the Southeast United States.
Her distinguished career of over 40 years also included work with MorganWhiteGroup and the Acordia/Anthem Companies. While at Acordia, she was recognized with numerous President Awards for production, and also received the International QED Award for the Top Sales Person for the Acordia Companies throughout the world.
Pam is known industry wide for her client focused problem solving and technical expert in Employee Benefits development, implementation and consulting for Large and Mid-Size Employers.
- Past President: Jackson Association of Health Underwriters
- Past Board Member: Jackson Association of Health Underwriters
- Past Board Member: Ole Miss Insurance Advisory Council
- Past President: Mississippi State Association of Health Underwriters
- Served on the MS Health Insurance Exchange Board for Mississippi Department of Insurance
- Served on the NAFIU National Exchange Committee
- Served on the Advisory Board to the Mississippi Department of Insurance for Mental Health Parity
- Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters: Health Underwriter of the Year Award, 1994
- Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters: Health Underwriter of the Year Award, 2012
- Named one of The Most Influenital Women in Benefit Advising for 2015 & 2017 by Employee Benefit Advisor
- Selected as a Top 10 Leading Business Women of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal, 2014
- Named among the Top 50 Leading Business Women of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal, 2014
- Licensed Life Health & Accident and Property & Casualty: Since 1988
- Licensed Stockbroker / General Securities Representative: 1987 – 2001
- Certified in PPACA Healthcare Reform
- Certified Financial Paraplanner Degree
- Received distinguished membership from National Association of Health Underwriter’s Circle of Excellence-Leading Producer Round Table for exceptional sales achievement in 2019
- Sales-related designations include assistant instructor on numerous Dale Carnegie Human Relation and Sales Courses
Pam is a true professional. She differentiates herself with not just with her experience, but by selling solutions and the drive to stay out front of educating her clients on new technology and analytics. Keeping clients happy and informed has allowed her to have high persistency of clients.
Ms. Files is a wealth of knowledge and has the innate ability to apply it everyday for both her new and existing clients. She is never satisfied with the knowledge of today in her industry, but always strives to understand what tomorrow’s information and challenges will bring.
Let’s Work Together.
PA Files is ready and waiting to assist your company with their insurance planning and benefits analysis. Contact us today to get started on the right solution for your business.